MASTER OF COMMERCE (M.COM)
IBMR COLLEGE OF MASTER OF COMMERCE.
Two Years Regular Program – Affiliated to Karnatak University Dharwad,
Approved by Ministry of HRD, Government of Karnataka & India.
North Karnataka’s First Top M.Com College with EDUCATION 4.0 INDUSTRY INTEGRATED PROGRAM.
Integrated Program At IBMR.
- • M.Com - First Sem, Office Automation ( MS Office + Excel )
- • M.Com - Second Sem, Soft Skills, ( Communication Skills )
- • M.Com - Third Sem, Entrepreneur Development Program.
- • M.Com - Fourth Sem, Stock Markets and Trading Practice.
We also offer value paid integrated courses along with M.Com + Program.
- • M.Com + Tally ERP.
- • M.Com + E-Commerce.
- • M.Com + Digital Marketing.
Apart from Academic Curriculum, we also provide value addition workshops , and Seminars from different eminent persons from different fields of specialization.
TOP RANK KUD AFFLIATED M.COM COLLEGES,
IBMR College of Commerce is the leading top rank M.Com college in North Karnataka , we are pleased to introduce our self as a only the Pioneer management institution alsoin Hubballi, North Karnataka, India.
IBMR has good Infrastructure, well equipped class rooms, and also class rooms are equipped with ergonomically designed furniture, instructional smart boards and panels, audio visual equipment. Computer systems and latest teaching aids like projectors, and Smart Boards sufficient space for activities, the whole campus has 24 X 7 wifi facility with high speed broad band communication network.
IBMR Library endeavors to serve the role of knowledge Arena, the volumes of books and journals is being continuously updated by adding new editions and publications. Presently the library has over 4,000 books.
IBMR has effected a paradigm shift in life, business and relationships, Ibmr appreciates the impact information technology has on the compression and consolidation of knowledge life cycles and the resultant glut in information and dearth of knowledge in today’s business scenario.
M.Com with Financial Technology (Fintech)
Financial technology (Fintech) is used to describe new tech that seeks to improve and automate the delivery and use of financial services. At its core, fintech is utilized to help companies, business owners and consumers better manage their financial operations, processes, and lives by utilizing specialized software and algorithms that are used on computers and, increasingly, smartphones. Fintech, the word, is a combination of "financial technology".
When fintech emerged in the 21st Century, the term was initially applied to the technology employed at the back-end systems of established financial institutions. Since then, however, there has been a shift to more consumer-oriented services and therefore a more consumer-oriented definition. Fintech now includes different sectors and industries such as education, retail banking, fundraising and nonprofit, and investment management to name a few.
Fintech also includes the development and use of crypto-currencies such as bitcoin. That segment of fintech may see the most headlines, the big money still lies in the traditional global banking industry and its multi-trillion-dollar market capitalization.
OBJECTIVES OF MASTER OF COMMERCE PROGRAM:
- • Master of Commerce (M.Com) ... Academic excellence is our primary objective is to enable every student to cope up with the latest.
- • Master of Commerce is to offer quality education in the field of commerce at a higher level.
- • To import knowledge in advanced concept and applications in various fields of commerce.
- • To provide the students the avenues of studies in parallel professional courses in commerce discipline.
- • Masters of Commerce is a post graduate level course ideal for candidates who wish to make a career in banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) as well as accounting and commerce sectors. The 2-year course delves deeper into the functioning of the economy, capital, revenue, trade, taxes, etc.
- • To enable the students for conducting business, accounting and auditing ... To enable the students to understand objectives of managerial reporting.
ELIGIBILITY: Bachelors degree (B.Com) of KUD or any other recognized university considered as equivalent there to, with percentage of Marks, Minimum 45% for General Merit(GM) and for SC/ST, and Cat-1 40%.
Value Added courses:
• GST + Tally
• Stock Market with (NISM Certification)
• Digital Marketing
DURATION: Two years full time course consisting of 4 semesters,
FACULTY & GROUP:
- • Dr Arifa S. Makandar -Principal -MA, Phd, SLET (15 years experience)
- • Prof. Jamuna Biligi -Academic Coordinatof -M Com (15 years experience)
- • Prof. Rajesh K -Training & Placement's Head -(MBA, Ph.D)
- • Prof. Manjula Pande -Assistant Prof- -M Com (06 years experience)
- • Prof. Samarth Badiger -Assistant Prof -M Com (04 years experience)
- • Prof. Rajeshwari Patil -Assistant Prof -MA, B Ed (16 years experience)
- • Prof. Asif Reshmi -Assistant Prof -BE (06 years experience)
- • Prof. Sunil P -Assistant Prof -M Com (06 years experience)
MAJOR PROJECT EXPERIENCES
Mr. Arpith S Badiger.
It was a very good experience in IBMR College in doing project work by visiting the organizations. We have to collect the information to do the project. This will helps us to get practical knowledge and the knowledge regarding the organization like how it works. The different process. The role of employees.
Ms. Arpita Shirhatti.
I did my project in Denissions Hotel Hubli on the topic Employee Retention. I met a Human resources manager Mr. Mallikarjun I had a great experience to shareing knowledge with HR Manager. He is also giving good guidance and support of internal guides also.
Ms. Shakuntala V Patil.
I did my project on topic Brand Awareness and Brand perception in Shantesha Autos Private limited. I had a great experience in doing a project work. I learnt a new thing in doing a project. I am thankful to the Principal of M.Com department as well as all the faculties for their support and guidance.
Ms. Shahgufta Sheikh
It was a very good experience in IBMR College in doing project work by visiting the Vikas Souharda cooperative bank ltd. I have collected the information which is use to the project which helps in our career. This will helps us to get practical knowledge and the knowledge regarding the organization like how it works. The different process. The role of staff management employees and workers.
“I would like to thank IBMR team for giving me an opportuninty to lear and make an improvement in me. IBMR is a Best college you can learn many things over here. Management Principal and Faculties supports a lot to the students to achieve what they want to be. Proud to be a IBMR Student.”
-Ms. Deepa Deshpande.
“I heartily thank IBMR team for giving an opportunity to be an part of IBMR Family. I made lots of improvements in me after coming here. I thank all faculties, Principal sir and management and also dear friends for making this journey wonderful.”
-Ms. Megha Tadahal.
“It is one of the best college in Hubli, faculties are friendly and knowledgeable it is a privilege to study in IBMR College.”
-Ms. Shruti Kabanur
“IBMR is one of the best business school in Hubli. And I am M.Com student, M.Com is the best department in IBMR. Good teaching , good communication skills provided to me. Good experience of my two years journey in IBMR College. I Love IBMR.”
-Mr. Parsuram. Chalwadi
“I had great experience through out my journey in IBMR. So I am happy to say that I am part of IBMR Family. I have selected as a cultural secretary of M.Com Department. I GOT MORE EXPERIENCE AND I ALSO THANKFUL TO BELOVED PRINCIPAL SIR AND OTHER FACULTY OF IBMT COLLEGE.”
-Mr. Nilesh A patel.
“Happy to be a part of IBMR Family, they encourage and support the students through out the journey. I thank all the faculties and Principal sir and management for supporting and guiding to build our career.”
-Ms. Nikita Charles.