PROPOSED Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Affiliated to Karnatak University, Dharwad. Recognised by Government of Karnataka.
Fast growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company’s strategic plan. Companies which want to take advantage of the new information technologies and communication systems require expert professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produced by the interface between business and technology.This is an undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of computer applications including the latest developments in the industry.
- Demonstrating sound knowledge in key areas of computer science or industrial computing.
- Demonstrating a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of computer science.
- Carrying out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems and
- computer applications.
- Demonstrating professional competence in developing software and in its design and Implementation.
- Developing sound practical skills in order to address problems which arise from computer systems and applications.
- Demonstrating sound presentation and communication skills,which are required in the computer industry.After completion of the program,students of high academic standard shall be capable of competing for employment in a chosen professional area and pursuing career development in that area.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Duration of the Course: 2 Years.
Value Added Courses.