Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Affiliated to Karnatak University, Dharwad. Recognised by Government of Karnataka.
The BBA program is directed at preparing participants for the challenges of supervisory and middle-level management positions in the public and private sector.The program blends the three core disciplines of management, communication and information systems into a balanced program providing the contemporary manager with effective skills. In addition, the program offers general business programs to broaden the prospective manager's knowledge base.
- To provide the initial grounding in general management field.
- To have a birds eye view of all the managerial functions.
- To prepare for an entry level personnel in a basic managerial role.
- To provide the grounding for taking up an MBA program.
- To lay a strong foundation in communication, technology and business understanding.
Eligibility: 10 +2 equivalent / 3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education.
Duration of the Course: 3 Years (6 semesters).
Value Added Courses.