IBMR awards annual Excellence Scholarships for both academics and extra-curricular activities.
Based on various parameters, personality traits displayed by the students during the three-year period, following awards are given to the deserving students in the following areas:
- Best in all round Personality Development.
- Best in Leadership Qualities and Organizing Ability.
- Best in Innovative Excellence.
- Best Summer Project.
- Best student in Human and Traditional Values.
- Best in Business Acumen/Awareness.
- Best in Interpersonal Skills and Team Spirit.
- Best Athlete of the year.
- Best Sportsman of the year (Men and Women).
- General Champion of the College (Men and Women).
The Selection of the scholarship beneficiaries and the awardees will also be done on definite rules, regulations and criteria during Jan, Feb months of every academic year. These rules and regulations will be notified by the first week of Jan every year or as and when required.
Based on the performance i.e. merit at the University examinations students obtaining first and second positions in every Semester will be rewarded with a scholarship in college fees for eligible students.
Scholarship in various areas of excellence will be awarded every year.
- Results of our BBA, BCA, and B,Com is above 89% in all semesters.
- ARMAGGEDON-12 state level Management and IT fest was successfully organised.
- Mega Job Fair Pragathi-2016, 5000 students participated, 1700+ jobs offered.
- Organised Spoorthi-2012 talent search exam for SSLC and PUC students, about 2256 students participated,
- Our students participated in management fest organised by other colleges and won many laurels.
- Our student Mr Shankar Shirol, a karate champion represented India in Srilanka open competition.
- Our students won prize in cooking competition
- Ghymkhana activities were conducted .
- Blood donation and Free Eye were conducted under our Rotract Club
- Our students participated in Lead Mela organised by Deshpande Foundation Hubli,
- Our students participated in KUD inter collegiate sports events
- A rally was conducted to support Anna Hazare’s support for strong LOK-Pal Bill
- Computer training for working women was organised.
- Our students participated in KUD inter college sports events
- "Run for Water" a rally was conducted.
IBMR Organisations and CLubs:
- IBMR Alumni Association
- IBMR Management and IT Forum
- Rotract Club of IBMR
- Lead Club of IBMR
- IBMR Friends Club
- Sports & Social Club
- Technical Club
- Academic Council
- Media and Communication club
In all, life in IBMR is rewarding experience that enriches and gives direction to the lives of its students.