IBMR COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, B.cOM
Three Year Regular Program – Affiliated to Karnatak University,
Approved by Ministry of HRD, Government of Karnataka & India.
North Karnataka’s First College with EDUCATION 4.0
INDUSTRY INTEGRATED PROGRAM., Integrated Program At IBMR.
- • Tally
- • CA/CS Foundation
- • Capital Markets
Bachelor of Commerce is a new generation Bachelor Degree in Commerce from Karnatak University. The Program consists of six semesters with Industry demand add-on programs. The Program is fine-tuned to meet the current trends and future needs of the Industry. It is specially designed to groom the student personally and professionally.
It has been observed that students who will graduate with B.Com. degree from IBMR can get more opportunities, compared to other conventional courses, keeping in mind the latest industry trends. We welcome you to join for B.Com. program with “Education 4.0" at IBMR for your graduation Degree.
- • To train the students to understand the importance of the courses of B.Com. and their applications to businesses.
- • To create awareness among the students on Capital Markets, Insurance Sector, Banking sector and other contemporary sectors of high employment potential.
- • To make studious students to work on professional training courses like CA/CS To give students pre-placement Training to get advantage in Campus Placements.
- • To give exposure to students in Entrepreneurship for their Start-ups.
ELIGIBILITY: 10+2 Pass with Min 35% marks.
DURATION: (3 years / 6 Semesters).
FACULTY & GROUP:
- 1) Dr. Vikram Kulkarni, MBA, M.Com, PhD (11 years experience)
- 2) Prof Shivayogi, M.Sc, M.Phil (14 years experience)
- 3) Prof Jamuna B, M.Com (15 years experience)
- 4) Prof Manjula Pande, M.Com (Kud Gold Medalist, 5 years experience)
- 5) Prof Shivaraj (M.Sc, Ph.d) (4 years experience)
- 6) Prof Kalpana, M.Tech (4 years experience)
- 7) Prof Anand Hungund, M.Com, NET, SET( 4 years experience)
- 8) Prof Soumya, MA ( 8 years experience)
- 9) Prof Jyothi, MA (6 years experience)
- 10) Prof Poornima, M.Com, SET (2 years experience)
|2018 - 2019||89%|
|2017 - 2018||85%|
|2016 - 2017||81%|
ACTIVITIES: (FESTS / EVENTS / WORKSHOP / SEMINARS)
At IBMR we always believe in experiential learning. The State Level Commerce Fest Armageddon is conducted every year. This is by the students and for the students’ fest which develops leadership and management qualities. All the National Festivals are celebrated, workshops on contemporary topics are organised, Fresher’s Day, Orientation Program, National Statistics Day, Yoga day, Womens week and many other events are conducted.
“My last two years at IBMR have been excellent and a memory to cherish for a life time. The years spent here have been full of learning opportunities that were full of fun and frolic and sometime academic grind that one has to go through .The international exposure made me better men to face the challenges of the corporate world.”
-Mohammed Avez Patel
B.Com 4th Sem, Student
“As far as the Academic is concerned, the University syllabus provides an excellent foundation for a smooth take off in our respective careers. The co-curricular activities like industrial exposure have given us an overview of the industrial world. The various orientation programmes have helped us in the development of four personality. I must confess studying at IBMR has been a wonderful experience.”
B.Com 6th Sem, Student
“I love Everything about IBMR College the students, the Faculty, the Friendly environment and the beauty of the campus. there is something distinctively inviting and unique about IBMR College.”
B.Com 5th Sem, Student
“First I would like thank fraternity for providing me with wonderful platform to explore and grab various opportunities and also where in lots of scope is given and both academic and sports I the Student of B.Com department is extremely proud of being part of IBMR.”
B.Com 5th Sem, Student